To be eligible for JStreetPAC endorsement, a candidate must demonstrate that they subscribe to the following core pro-Israel, pro-peace principles:
- - Support for a two-state solution resulting in two states for two peoples, with Israel as a Jewish democratic homeland living side by side in peace and security with an independent Palestine
- - Support for active U.S. leadership to bring about a negotiated two-state solution and end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- - Support for the special relationship between the United States and Israel, including robust American military aid to Israel
- - Support for continued aid to the Palestinian Authority or any other Palestinian governing entity that renounces violence, recognizes Israel’s right to exist, and honors past agreements between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
- - Opposition to the Boycott/Divestment/Sanction (BDS) movement
- - Opposition to Israeli settlement expansion which undermines the chances for a negotiated two-state solution