JStreetPAC’s National Finance Committee members are at the forefront of our political operation, deeply engaged in JStreetPAC’s endorsement process, as well as other leadership activities at the national level including:
- Direct interviews with prospective candidates for JStreetPAC endorsement;
- Monthly Finance Committee calls devoted to endorsements and overall PAC strategy;
- Exclusive briefings throughout the year from elected officials and policy makers;
- Monthly leadership calls with prominent experts in the field, including critical updates from J Street’s senior staff;
- Invitations to participate in local and national leadership events, including DC leadership summits, as well as missions to Israel and the Middle East;
- Invitation to Congressional VIP reception at J Street’s National Conference;
- Special recognition in all J Street promotional materials.
Finance Committee Trustees are members of the Finance Committee who give a combined total of at least $100,000 to any of J Street’s entities.
Finance Committee members contribute a minimum of $5,000 in annual operating support to J Street and an additional $5,000 or more in directed political giving to federal candidates endorsed by JStreetPAC (or to JStreetPAC directly).
For more information about J Street and our national leadership and political engagement opportunities, please contact Alon Mazor, Associate Director of Development Operations, at (202)-204-8009 or alon [at] jstreet [dot] org.